Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

25

My sweet sexy hubby turned 25!! That is a quarter of a century, a good chunk of life to celebrate, and we sure did!! On his birthday Owen and I made him a yummy breakfast and gave him lots of birthday love!!! We had a yummy dinner and delicious dessert with his parents and some friends! We continued the celebrating the next night at Heroes in Fillerton. We had a blast goofin with our pals! Heroes has such a neat atmosphere and fun vibe, we picked songs on the juke box and just let loose and had some fun! We love hangin with our friends Scotty and Joy and Mike and Sarah! We are so blessed to have some pretty rad friends to share life with! Jeff was pretty spoiled too! He got new bike gear, gun gear and a new gun!

He made out like a bandit and deserved every bit of it! He works so hard for us, and is such an amazing man, husband, dad and friend! Owen and I are truly blessed to have him! I am so glad he was showered with so much love on his special day! I love you babe, here's to 25 more years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment