Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fun With Friends

We have been loving spending time with the Grushen Clan! they are such an awesome family and we have enjoyed sharing life with them :) the other day it was warm enough to let the boys go crazy in the sprinklers! In MARCH!! Oh southern CA and your crazy weather! It was awesome to get Owen in his swim trunks and let him explore the wet grass! We cracked up at how powder white Owen is compared to those tan Grushen boys! It has been fun for Owen to be able to play with the big boys! He needs some kid interaction! :) after a long run of sprinkler fun we gobbled down some pizza and enjoyed a mid day fire! It was a fun, crazy, relaxing Sunday! We are so thankful for friends to hang with and do life with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment