Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Headache Madness

You guys!  I was conked out. Outta commission. Broken. Busted. Wrecked.
For a 10 days. 10 whole, long, stinky days.
For those of you who know about my crazy week thank  you so much for praying for me! I am happy to report that I have had no head pain or pressure in a week!! YAY!
What happened in the short version is I had a migraine/ tension headache with a cold attached to the end.  I was in the hospital 2 times for a stat CT scan, Zofran shots, and medication.
I have never had a migraine before and it was the worst pain of my life.  Pressure, stabbing pain, dizziness and nausea all rolled into one. It was terrible!


After this experience my heart breaks for those people who suffer from frequent migraines or chronic headaches, I could not live day to day with that kind of pain. I was so incredibly thankful for our family being close to be able to help with Owen and take care of me while Jeff had to work.

As of now, I am finishing my round of Prednisone that is tackling any inflammation that was in my head causing the pressure/pain. So far so good. My cold is almost cleared up and we are now in Oregon enjoying a nice cloudy day. So thankful to God that there was nothing wrong with my brain and that the medication has helped.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment