Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Day With Jen

I am so incredibly thankful for my dear sweet downs Jen!! I still can't believe I met her the summer of 2008!! It's been a little while :) I k ow thy life gets busy, but we try to keep in touch and when We do hang out it seems like things just pick up right where they left off, it's those little things that mean the most to me! We had such a fun day in Carlsbad going to the farmers market, awesome antique stores, a delicious lunch, some good walking by the ocean, some good ol Sally's time and tons of laughs!! It was a real knee bustin toe jammin day!! Owen just loves Jenni Boo I jut wish we were close to see each other more! Bingo night again real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't even see this till now....I love you Kaytee friend so MUCH & your amazing family! Lets do another day like this! You make my heart smile, appreciative for your follow through, your effort, your care & being a true friend that reciprocates like NONE-other-YA-bad-MOTHA!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete