Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Day in the Llife

Just a day in the life of this big ol kid!
Look at how HUGE he looks here sitting on the couch!
{he learned to climb the couch so he is like a real big kid now, and helovesit!}

A little nude water table time
NAKEY BUNZZZ


and Popsicles with his dog

backpacks
-Don't hate, I make my kid carry his own diaper bag!-
hahahahahah
J/K
or-am-i?

Melts my heart all day every day!
He looks a lot like me here, I wish I had the picture to put next to it!
YAY!! I can claim my child now!!
Everyone is always like; where does that hair come from??


We partied with Lucia today for her 1st birthday!
Im so happy that Wendy is my friend, I really enjoy hangin with her and letting our kids play!
YAY for play date buddies!


Owen LOVED splashing around with the big kids!
I didn't put him in a "swim" diaper, and about 45 minutes into water time his diaper EXPLODED with those nasty lil jelly ball!
oooops! momfail.
Luckily Wendy had an extra swimmer!
I was totally that ghetto momma... whateves!
Dinners sometimes end like this!
Mac-N-Cheese head!!

and then you hang in the hamper when you want to have a real good time!

I love this lil DUDE!!
He brings so much joy into our lives!

Working on a brother or a sister for this guy, your prayers are greatly appreciated!

xoxox
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Katy, what a precious time of his life. I am so glad you documenting it the way you are. You will love looking back!!! Bethy Enniss

    ReplyDelete