Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Once a Goofball Always a Goofball

Oh. My. Goodness.
So, I know these pictures are a bit blurry, but they capture my little guy's laugh so perfectly!
I realize he has a mouth full of PB&J but they are just too great not to share!

We were at BJ's the other day, and I was tickling Owen and he was just laughing up a storm!!
He gets the biggest grin you would ever see and just does a full out belly laugh with heavy breathing, snorting, spitting, the works!

I think the couple back there eating shrimp tacos (EWWWWW) were a little bothered by our giggle fest, but I seriously didn't care it was just so cute!

I think Owen has inherited his love for laughter from his big ol goof ball of a mommy! I love hearing him laugh and laughing right along with him. He takes his little hands and moves his fingers and says "tick tick" trying to get me!
Be. Still. My. Heart.

After the laughing fest. He is in a post laughter coma

Nap time!

Love every moment with my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment