Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Our Little Life in a Million Pictures.... notreallyamillion

I'll be the first to admit, I am the world's worst blogger.
Eh. I know, I suck.
BUT... here is a very fast, overload of pictures to update you on the hip-haps of our life
Tons of goofiness from this big ol dilly dong!

Beach days because it is a trillion degrees outside
no lie!

Loving my little family!

Pool days because it is seriously a trillion degrees outside!

Lots of bubble baths for the cutest kid in the world! Did I mention he is HUGE!!
Pleasestopgrwoing!

Park days to play

But their has to be a splash pad because, did I already tell you it's a trillion degrees outside?

We went to the fair and rode an elephant!

I wonder if Owen will mind that his parents are CRAZZZY

More from the fair, snuggles with Grandpa and Jeff and I on the crazy swings!

Owen loved all of the rides!!

4th of July happened. Yes, I am that late.
Don't hate.
We were looking at pictures from when Owen was just weeks old last 4th of July!
CRAZY

Owen made it for fire works and loved watching them with Daddy!

Baseball loving family!


I have been running. Its hard. I sweat. but its good for this big ol mommy booty!

Owen loves to make friends wherever we go!

We get to hang out with this fine fox every now and again!

A lot of bedtime snuggle/wrestling sessions happen in our house

Jeff got a motorcycle! No, I don't want to hear your horrific story of how you know someone that knew someone, who knew someone who got in a really bad accident. Sorry. Mmmmkay 
He is super stoked on it and I'm not going to lie...

So am I!! Look at that big ol stud muffin!! SOA hahahahahah

More running. phew!!

Ransom turned one and we got to help him celebrate! Ain't he just the cutest lil red head!! He is going to have a brother or sister too!! YAY Elisha, still so darn excited for you! -xo

I snuggle this little love when I need my infant fix!

Owen helps Daddy work on his bike

I run some more...

More splash pad days because it is
SO DANG HOT

Visits with Aunt JenniBoo
wesuredoloveher!

Park days and going down the big boy slide!

A visit from our Seattle pals, who are now our West Virginia pals!

Snuggling their little sweetie Aurea!
Lord, please give this momma another baby <3

Date nights with the man of my dreams!
Look at that beard!!

Annnnnd a beach trip with my momma!
Because....

IT'S SO DANG HOT OUTSIDE!!!

mmmmkay, I know I think this every time, but really I'm going to try to be better at blogging, really.

-xo Kate

1 comment:

  1. Yay for more blogs! Now how about a vlog?? mmmmuuuahahahaha

    ReplyDelete