Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Angels Game

We love, love, love us some baseball! Baseball season is our favorite time of the year! We love going to games, soaking up sun, eating a hot dog and enjoying a game!
My family (moms side) are crazy Angel fans, and my dad and step mom love the Redsox.
We choose to support local :)
Go Angels!
My mom and step dad took us all to an Angels game for Easter! It was so much fun, one, because it was Owen's very first Major League game, and two because there is nothing better than enjoying a game with family!

Nana and Grandpa spoil  this kid!! He is totally dialed in with Angels gear! He even has a legit jersey!!

I was so surprised that Owen kept his hat on ALL day! When I first put it on he tries to take it off, but i keep his hands  away from his head for a minute or two and then he forgets about it! It was great too, because it was really sunny in our section! We did probably 20 rounds of sun screen and stood in the shade quite a bit!

Owen did great at the Big A!
He loved hearing everyone clapping and cheering and joined in himself!
He danced and pointed and just loved it!!

I think I look like the girlfriend from Water Boy the movie... I look terrible in hats but I had to represent!

Grandpa LOVES his Owen and loves showing Owen everything he needs to know about the game! I cannot wait for little league one day!! I hope Owen wants to play! It's my dream in life to have a brood of boys who love  baseball! I would love going to games, having a stinky car afterwards and team parties at our house!! YAY!!

I was so glad BOTH of my sisters were able to come too! It's hard these days with everyone's work schedules to plan things where everyone can come

Look at my big boy soaking it up!!

And then there is Seana, does she ever take a bad picture? I  mean really sister, your making me look like a pound of meatloaf!! bahahahahah I love them both, they are so gorgeous!!
I'm getting old.

This is what happens when we get together. never fails.
never.

We were able to grab dinner after and enjoyed laughing and joking and bringing up hilarious stories from our childhood. I am seriously so blessed with my crazy-loud but totally loving family!

He was tuckered out at the end of the day!

1 comment:

  1. How Fun!! He looks adorable in his gear. I'm sure he'll be all about playing baseball too. I hope you have a big crew of boys to drive around all stinky!! love you

    ReplyDelete