Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 13, 2012

My Boy

Can you even get enough of this guy?! I mean really though? He is by far the cutest little boy I have ever laid my eyes on! In just a few days he will be 11 months old just one month away from a year, a whole year! I am in love with this little dude! He captures my heart all over again day after day! I love watching his personality change and grow into a little boy full of life. I am beyond thankful for him and feel incredibly blessed for this gift of motherhood my God had so graciously bestowed on me.

My cup is full, so very full.

No comments:

Post a Comment