Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter

Easter was so much fun!! Such an amazing time to reflect on my salvation and what it means to me, and to see the fruit of God's love, grace and forgiveness in my life.
I am constantly thankful and in awe of this life God has restored!
I got to make Owen's first Easter prize!! I love collecting things here and there and then putting it all together! He loved it too, he thought it was awesome his bucket full of new prizes!

Daddy was showing him his new board book Bible stories. Lately Owen has been loving books! He brings me books and gives me a look like he is thinking "Come on mom, read it!" I love that he is loving books!

After our fun morning we got dressed and headed to church.
It's crazy the things God has been doing in our life! He has been bringing us opportunities to share our story of His love and grace in our lives! We were able to share with the church on Easter morning. It was hard, because there were so many people, but so freeing in being completely open and honest. It was awesome to see after how God used it to touch so many people!

After church we headed to my moms for a BBQ
Owen was spoiled again with more Easter prizes!

We love hanging out with my brothers and sisters it is a constant belly laugh of a time!! I mean look at all of there faces!!!

The weekend that followed Easter we spent with Jeff's family doing a post-easter celebration! It was so fun because Jolene and Ken were down from Oregon. I loved spending time with her, we always have such a good time!


We had lunch at Jeff's parents house and then everyone headed down the street to our house for some dessert! It was so awesome having so many people in our little cottage!! I LOVED it!


It was awesome to see how many people we could fit on our couch! I thought it worked out nicely, we can host a big crowd as long as they don't mind being up close and personal :)
I am really thankful that I have such awesome in-laws!
I feel like not many people can say that, and I am thankful I can!


Full driveway. Full house. Full heart.
YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment