Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baseball

We got to enjoy another Angels game today!! My parents spoiled us and took us to another game!! This time we headed out early and tail gated it up!! We always have so much fun when we are all together, I seriously have the best family ever, such character and personality, just plain ol fun! Owen loves baseball games, he claps his hands, points at everything and smiles at everyone! He got his first Rally monkey and got to see Pujols hit his first home run of the season, and the Angels won!! Owen did great, we never have to leave games early, the kid just keeps going and going! Once we got him in the car after, he was out in less than 15 seconds, no joke! We love baseball games and have been so excited to be able to soak it up at The Big A! We can't wait to go to some local games too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment