Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Is it really almost half a year?!??

I cannot even believe how fast time is going! I think having a baby changes your perception of time, life just seems more busy, it's measured in mile stones, laughs and giggles! Life has been interesting as of lately, moving through some things God has given us to grow and change us. Challenges with work and finances, isn't that with everyone?! Still super stressful, but in the midst of uncertainties, stress and just plain ol life, there is so much to be thankful for!

Simple joys really, like playing in the hose, meeting friends at the park, a pit full of balls, date nights with my hubby, sandbox fun, spending time with good friends, and laughing as much and as often as we can!

Thankful for this life, for all that God has blessed us with and for the plan He has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment