Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Keeping Cool In Summer

I have discovered one of the best parks ever!!
The Tot Lot/ Water Fun at Dos Lagos is AWESOME!!
I love it because it is totally gated and kid friendly, super clean and nice, and the shooting water out of the ground is perfect for our hot summer days! And, after the kids are worn out and relaxing in the stroller you can stroll through Anthropologie! Ummm YES please!

We met Gwen and her sweetie Paisley and Wendy and her little cutie Lucia! Owen loves his little girfriends and always has fun playing!


Owen LOVED walking through all of the water, he got soaking wet! Lucia and Paisley crawled around and got wet too!



It was so fun for them and a good way to keep cool!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete