Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Is Here

Spring is short and quick here in our parts, and summer weather has greeted us! Instead of complaining and whining about the weather we are choosing to embrace it and enjoy as much as possible! We are spending lots of time getting wet, and enjoying the cool evenings! We had so much fun at the batting cages the other night! I creamed some balls (slow pitch :) ) Owen looked adorable in his helmet, and my man was just way too sexy hitting fast balls! We also had some pee-your-pants-from-laughing-so-hard go kart fun!! I loved racing Jeff and playing a little game of cat and mouse :) We had such a great time with Jeff's parents and sister, we loved being able to spend time with them, and Owen gets spoiled in tons of love from all sorts of family!

So here is to summer and lots and lots of sunscreen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment