Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bike Adventures!

The other day Jeff ran into this guy at work selling this awesome baby trailer for a bike! We have been wanting one so bad because we love bike riding but have found it harder to do as a family now with our little guy. Well Jeff scored this trailer for a great deal!! It's not perfect but it works perfect for us! We cleaned it up and took it out for a ride this past weekend! We called up Jim and Debbie and asked if they wanted to take a beach cruise! There is an awesome trail about 9 miles outside of Oceanside that takes you right to the beach! It was awesome and the weather this weekend was perfect! Owen did great in the trailer he just sat back and took in all of the fresh air! Once we got to the Bach we grabbed some lunch at Rockin Bajas it was so yummy!! We enjoyed the ocean and did some people watching since it was Cinco De Mayo and there was bound to be some crazies! We headed back after awhile and enjoyed some more of the path! Some parts reminded me of the Burke Gillman trail in Seattle, that was a beautiful one! It's always nice to find bike friendly paths!! I'm so glad to be back close to the beach again! We love the ocean and are excited to get our dude in the water this summer! Yay for more bike riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment