Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year! This was my first year that I had my little dude outside of my belly :) I feel so blessed and lucky to be my little guy's mommy. Since becoming a mommy I finally feel like I am doing the job that I was created to do! Yes it is hard at times, and takes me to the end of myself but it is the most rewarding job ever! I am learning so much more about myself, letting go of things that don't matter so much, and focusing in on what the most important things are to me!
Seeing my little guy everyday just melts my heart, and I am looking forward to the future and seeing the amazing things that I know Jesus will do in our family and with my sweet Owen!
My day was wonderful! We went to church where I worked in the nursery playing with other cuties, like Gwen's little P and Wendy's sweet Luci!

After church we headed to Flour Fusion for some delicious lunch!! They seriously have the best sandwiches and Iced Tea!! Jeff surprised me with a gift card to my FAVORITE thrift/antique store Thriftique! He was only the 2nd gift card they had ever made, but they were so happy to do it because I have gotten to know the ladies who own the store (I frequent the store quite often) and they just love me! :)
They are so nice!!
I was so excited to find a treasure so we headed there after lunch!

I didn't fall in love with anything, so I decided to save it and we went home to give Owen a nap!

Once Owen woke up we went to Dos Lagos to stroll through Anthropologie! It's my heaven and I loved looking around at everything and taking in all of the sweet smells!


We went over to World Market, another one of my favorite spots, and I scored some awesome goodies!
I love me new mini strainer, dish towel and candle!
Perfect!

We walked down the sweet path and let Owen check out the little water fall

I love spending time with my family, just walking and not really doing anything at all but just being together, it brings my heart so much joy! I love Jeff so much, he made my day so special, doing all of the things that I love!

We ended our day with some dinner at Fridays and then took the long way home, looking at houses and watching the sun set!
My day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more!
Thankful for this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment