Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

BINGO

This night was just way too much fun and HILARIOUS not to blog about!! So us girls get together once a month to hang out and do something fun! We have done craft night, Renegade, a movie and now Bingo! I had never played bingo before but after going, you MUST it is so much fun!
So it is a serious thing. The room is full, everyone had their playing cards out, their dabbers and game faces ON! There is this stand with all of the numbered balls blowing around and a person who calls them all. There is a big light up board to show you which numbers have been called so you can keep on your game! The tension is high and you can feel people ready to win!

We met some lovely older ladies who are pros at bingo! They were son nice and answered some of our questions. Of course we had a few giggle fests and almostpeeyourpants moments

So we were playing this one round called six square jamboree, where you could get any of the different bingos but they had to be on each of your six boards on your sheet. So we are playing and I fill up three of my boards pretty quick, then I fill in the 4th board, game's still going, then the next number comes up and I fill up the 5th board, one more board to go. I start getting hot, my heart starts racing, I needed like C23 or something like that, then I see it, my number pops up, but you cant call bingo before they announce the number, those 7 seconds were the longest of my life, but then he said my number, and BIIIIIIINGOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOT
I was so friggin stoked!! I got bingo on my first try! We are all high fiving, smiling ear to ear, doing a winners dance and all!
Well, 4 other folks got bingo also so it took awhile for them to check my card. They give you this awesome flag to show that you have a winning card. You know I waved it all around like a clown.

When they came to check my card, which they do by entering your card number into the computer and it brings your card up on a big TV so everyone can see that you won, well when they brought it up everyone was like "She didn't get it", "It's no good!" I was about to get crazy because I knew I got bingo, but it turns out my "stamp" bingo had to be in a corner, it couldn't be just anywhere on the board...
SAY WHUUUUTTTT!!?!?!?

I was like oh shoot.
sorry everyone.
:(
Those old ladies were SO mad!
I was a "sleeper"
Someone who calls bingo when they don't really have it.



dang it! So, even though I didn't really win, which by the way did I tell you the prize money is 200-250 bucks each game!! Girl, my baby has got to eat!! bahahahhahahaha
We had such a fun time! Any time with these ladies is always a ball and I look forward to our monthly hooohahs!

Thank you Jewish Temple for opening up your doors for us to play Bingo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment