Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Owen Explores The Ocean

Yesterday we played hooky from life!
Jeff had a job at the beach, so he took a half day and Owen and I met up with him over the hill!
I'm so glad we did it! Sometimes you just need a day to ditch life and relax! We walked through the Dana Point Harbor and looked at all of the boats. We watched stand up paddlers paddle through, and even some on prone boards, giving Jeff more places to get out and paddle!

We found Proud Mary's a spot our friends had told us about, so we stopped in for an early lunch. After fish and chips and a breakfast burrito we were back to walking! We loved looking at all of the crazy HUGE yachts, they were seriously CRAZY!

We sat in the sand with Owen and let him crawl around! This was his first time really exploring the beach and he LOVED it! We took him to put his toes in the ocean and he couldn't get enough! He splashed and squealed and flapped his hands! We plan on hitting the beach often this summer so we are excited that he really loves the water! After Owen ate his sandy PB&J we headed to the car. We stopped at a nice coffee spot and grabbed some joe then drove through the beach neighborhoods, and gawked/dreamed about where we wish and hope to live one day!

It was nice to get a day away, get out of town and feel some fresh air. We love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment