Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 13, 2012

What We Have Been Up To!

Sharing licks of ice cream with Nana.
Going to the dairy with new friends.

Taking all of the magnets off of the fridge.

Playing with Pinwheels!

Eating lunch with the best brothers around.

Kicking our feet up and taking some naps.

Making breakfast outside on the fire pit!

Playing with Daddy!

Being incredibly cute, and exploring the park.

Celebrating Ely's 1st birthday!!

Valentine's Day shopping for Daddy!

Soaking up the CA sunshine!


Just loving each other and spending lots of time together!
<3
xoxoxo
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment