Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

V-Day to Sick Day

Valentines Day was a lovely one this year! It started off with this delicious beauty!
I woke up early to make Jeff a bacon egg and cheese biscuit sandwich before work, he was very thankful!

Then Owen got his first Valentine from Mommy & Daddy!
A froggy sippy cup and three zoo animal finger puppets!

He loved chewing on the straw!

Then when I got home from a few errands, Jeff was already home and had the biggest most beautiful bouquet of flowers I have ever seen! There was a dozen Sun Flowers so gorgeous!! He wrote me the most beautiful and special Valentines Day card too!
We don't like to go out and get mixed in the over crowded hustle and bustle of V-Day so I made us a black pepper corn and garlic pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes and salad! Of course there were some candles involved :)

Right after Valentines Day we all got SICK! First it was Owen who took a trip to Urgent Care on V-Day for us to discover he had his first Ear Infection :( so sad. We actually caught it right at the begining so we got him on antibiotics and it cleared up in a week! Then I got sick, like laid out, thought I was dying, head was exploding SICK!

My sweet friend Meghan brought over this bag of all natural feel better goodies! Honestly even now I am still sick, feeling a bit better but still congested and coughing. eeeek!

Now this sweet man is sick! At this moment he is sound asleep and feelin totally yucky!

Sick Face.

Owen was a sicky!

We did manage to sneak out to the zoo yesterday, to meet up with our Davie friends!! Ransom and Owen loved checking out the monkeys! and I always love spending time with Elisha we always have great conversation and tons of good laughs! We got some lunch and "treats" and hit The Block for a bit of shopping! When I got home though, I felt worse, like I should have stayed home to rest :/ this sick stuff is pretty SUCKY!


Hope you all are doing well and staying healthy!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment