Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Real Marriage

The Real Marriage Tour was absolutely wonderful! I am so glad that we were able to go and hear teaching from such an awesome Godly Bible teacher! Mark and his wife Grace were awesome!
We have been reading through the book, so a lot of what we heard we had already read, but it was even better to hear Mark and Grace teach it.
One of the things that he said that I love was that "Hard words produce soft people, and soft words produce hard people." It was nice to get some hard words. That is one thing we really miss about being able to attend Mars Hill, it was hard word, but real truth. Solid Bible teaching.

I love how they really stressed that friendship is so important in marriage, your spouse should be your best friend, the person you build memories with, and have more FUN with!
I love how it's all about Jesus, marriage and ultimately all we do in life is about Jesus.
"What if marriage isn't to make you happy, but to make you holy..."
:)


We were beyond blessed by this conference! We wished so many people could have been there to hear those words!
Jeff and I had so much fun together too! We goofed and took this silly picture outside! Then I got a brilliant idea for my brothers picture!! We were able to bring my Dad and Step Mom along, and they enjoyed it too!



It was a lovely weekend, full of blessings!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment