Psalm 139:23 "Search me, God, and know my heart..."

About Me

My photo
Hello there! My life is simple and full of joy; married my man in 2008, welcomed our son into the world in 2011. I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love being a mommy, life is ohsogood!

Visit Occasions to purchase my headbands!




Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Soaking Up The Sunshine

The past couple of days have been crazy beautiful weather! We are getting outside and soaking it all up before it turns into a gazilliontrillionbillion degrees outside. Owen is all boy and loves to crawl around in the grass eating anything and everything he finds! Cooper loves being outside with us too, the dog lives for chasing balls and running a muck! It's the simple times like these that I treasure most with my family. The times of doing nothing but enjoying it more than anything. I love playing and laughing with my guys. I love watching Jeff be a dad, and a pretty amazing one at that. I love seeing him play with Owen. I love making memories to cherish for a lifetime. I love what God has blessed us with, I love our story and the story He continues to write! Thats a lot of love in just a few sentences but it's all true! I have a couple amazing gifts that God has so graciously given me and it is my joy to love them and serve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment